Andy Brovelli, Traffic Anchor
CBS 58 - Andy joined the CBS 58 News Team in June 2007 as a Photojournalist. He helped launch the stations exclusive iCam traffic segments in 2008 for the Morning News. In June 2014 he moved from behind the wheel to in front of the camera to anchor the morning commute in the studio. Driving the iCam for 6 years had its advantages; Andy knows the Milwaukee roadways through and through.
Andy grew up a "Navy Brat" and has the utmost respect for our Armed Forces. His father was a career naval officer and military life had them moving around quite a bit. Virginia, California, Florida, and Maine to name just a few. In between moves Andy and the rest of his family lived here in Brookfield with his grandparents. Virginia born and Wisconsin raised, he couldn't be happier to call Southeastern Wisconsin home.
Andy graduated from UW-Milwaukee in 2006 where he was part of the schools Panthervision program, a weekly news broadcast that focused on campus news.
A self professed movie buff and science fiction nerd Andy also enjoys hunting and reading up on military history. While Andy enjoys these hobbies, nothing is more fulfilling than spending time with his wife, Jennell and their two kids, Wyatt and RitaAnn.
Watch for Andy on the CBS 58 Morning News, weekdays from 430am-7am.
Articles by Andy Brovelli
- Zoo Interchange Project wraps this morning following reopening of final ramps
- Milwaukee Police investigating fatal shooting near 32nd and Lisbon
- Expect traffic delays heading to Green Bay for Packers Training Camp
- MPD: 34-year-old woman shot, killed near 25th and Chambers
- Construction on new roundabout in Hales Corners now underway
- Final Valley Bridge system ramp now open at Marquette Interchange
- UPDATE: All lanes reopen after semi jack-knifed along I-41/US-45 south
- Final Valley Bridge system ramp set to reopen Sunday morning at Marquette Interchange
- UPDATE: I-43 reopens at the Marquette Interchange following chemical truck crash and fire
- UPDATE: Couple killed near 5th and Concordia
- I-894 Project set to close more ramps starting today near the Hale Interchange
- Freeway and Lakefront closures ahead of US Bank Fireworks tonight
- Last remaining system ramp at Zoo Interchange reopens this morning
- Two major system ramps expected to reopen ahead of Summerfest
- New System Ramp closure now in place at Marquette Interchange
- Long-term closure starts Thursday morning along Hwy 100
- Tailgating Must-Haves: Brewers Home Opener
- Several system ramps now closed long-term at Marquette Interchange
- New ramps reopening near Zoo Interchange ahead of morning commute
- New traffic pattern in place along I-894 north by 6 a.m.
- I-94 North-South Project in full swing at Ryan Rd.
- Ryan Rd. Park and Ride now closed until Fall 2018
- National Ave. on ramp to I-894 south set to reopen ahead of morning commute
- New traffic switch starts this morning along I-94 west near Zoo Interchange
- Hwy 100 ramps reopening ahead of Friday morning commute
- I-94 North-South Freeway Project begins at Ryan Road Interchange
- UPDATE: Lanes reopened on I-43 southbound following accident
- Traffic switch set for tomorrow morning along I-894 north
- More changes set to take place this weekend between the Zoo and Hale
- I-794 east set to close this weekend at Marquette Interchange
- Packers game day travel advisory heading up to Green Bay
- Big changes along I-894 north ahead of Monday morning commute
- Elm Grove Road Bridge set to reopen later today
- State Fair Traffic and the Zoo Interchange
- 38-year-old stabbed in Thursday night home invasion near Brady
- Stolen car crashes following overnight chase in Waukesha County
- One injured in overnight shooting in Sherman Park neighborhood
- One dead and one injured following a shooting on the city's north side
- "It was horrifying:" Two firefighters injured while battling suspicious fire near 37th and Hopkins
- Family of five displaced after an early morning fire on the city's south side
- Milwaukee Police investigating a fatal shooting on the city's north side.
- I-94 east closed for at time now open at Zoo Interchange
- North Point Water Tower circle in Milwaukee closure postponed until Tuesday
- Los Angeles lights Bat-signal for Adam West
- One person injured in an overnight shooting on Milwaukee's south side
- Two alarm fire at a Recycling Plant in Walworth County
- Milwaukee County Medical Examiner investigating another infant death
- One person injured in a hit and run accident on the city's south side
- Westbound exit ramp to Hwy 100 from I-41 South set to close long-term
- Major System Ramp Opens This Morning at Zoo Interchange
- Pedestrian hit by car on Hawley Road near I-94 ramp
- Car crashes into house near Capitol Drive on Milwaukee's north side
- Severe storms hit Southeast Wisconsin Wednesday night