Mark Stevens, Investigative Reporter
Mark Stevens joined CBS 58 as an Investigative Reporter in September 2019. Prior to his move to Milwaukee, Mark was an investigative producer in Salt Lake City, an investigative reporter in the Quad Cities on the Iowa Illinois border, and a general assignment reporter in Rockford.
He graduated from Drake University in 2010 with degrees in journalism and environmental policy.
An Illinois native, Mark is happy to be trading up the Great Salt Lake for Lake Michigan. He’s a lousy sailor, a mediocre water skier, and a happy BBQ consumer.
When he’s not in search of the truth, you can find Mark playing the tuba in a variety of community bands.
Contact Mark with story ideas through email or social media. His Twitter account is @MarkCBS58.
Articles by Mark Stevens
- Evers announces statewide mental health initiative
- Tourism and hospitality leaders cautiously optimistic on DNC delay
- Wisconsin unemployment filings surge; national record broken
- Milwaukee Mayor Barrett wants April election changed to vote by mail
- CBS 58 Investigates: Labor rights in pandemic
- CBS 58 Investigates: Coronavirus evictions
- CBS 58 Investigates: Wisconsin hospital bed supply strained in pandemic plans
- Milwaukee in need of more coronavirus testing materials
- Menomonee Falls fire union blames overtime restrictions for station closure
- CBS 58 Investigates: Restaurant Letter Grades
- CBS 58 Investigates: State Trooper crashes
- CBS 58 Investigates: Dating Deception
- CBS 58 Investigates: Sick and Sued
- CBS 58 Investigates: Hidden Crash Costs
- CBS 58 Investigates: Wisconsin limited undercover e-cigarette inspections
- CBS 58 Investigates: Missing Vaccinations
- Family blames quiet zone for son's death at railroad crossing
- Wisconsin police prepare for Illinois pot legalization
- Church attendance declines as US adults drop religious associations
- Former Milwaukee Health Commissioner says lead crisis unfairly blamed on him
- Dozens of documents released into Jayme Closs kidnapping, murder of her parents
- Task force to recommend Milwaukee Public Schools ask voters for tax increase
- School threat assessment teams offer potential safety solution
- Wisconsin police fear effects of legal pot at state's borders
- 'Thought it was a drill:' Students, parents react after shooting inside Waukesha South HS
- Two cited after Thanksgiving Mayfair Mall fight
- Sterling Brown's attorney wants judge to toss Milwaukee's $400K settlement
- Man accused of throwing acid on man's face wants $35K back from Milwaukee police
- Milwaukee man who built bunker was connected to the river
- Trade tensions impact Milwaukee port
- CBS 58 Investigates: Problems at the Pump
- CBS 58 Investigates: Elections clerks at risk of cyber attack
- CBS 58 Investigates: Homebuyers exposed to down payment deception