Ahead of Giving Tuesday -- give a gift that helps the Zoological Society of Milwaukee
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- You can help a local nonprofit organization while getting some great gifts ahead of Giving Tuesday this year.
There are several gifts available that help the Zoological Society of Milwaukee fulfill its mission to to conserve wildlife and endangered species, educate people about the importance of wildlife, and the environment, and support the Milwaukee County Zoo.
- Zoo Passes: The Zoological Society raises money to help support the Zoo by
selling Zoo Passes. A Zoo Pass also makes a great gift and can be used for a year.
The Zoo Pass gives the recipient 12 months of free regular admission to the Zoo,
access to member-only events, discounts on education classes, digital coupons for
attractions at the Zoo and much more.
- Sponsor an Animal: This holiday season you can sponsor Pacco the zebra. With the sponsorship,
you get a plush-toy zebra, a certificate of sponsorship, an invitation to a behind-the-scenes weekend
event in August and more. Other animal sponsorships are available, minus the plush toy.
- Animal Ornaments: Each year the Zoological Society picks a different animal to
feature as an ornament. This year it is an ostrich. Or, you can choose one of the 26
animals from past years. Each ornament is handcrafted by a local artist and made
- Gift Cards: Gifts cards can be used towards a Zoo Pass, an animal sponsorship,
an ornament, education classes or camps, Society field trips and Zoological
Society events like Snooze at the Zoo or Zumba® Fitness Party at the Zoo.
- Donations: The Zoological Society also accepts donations for different projects.
You can donate to our capital campaign that is currently helping the Zoo create a
new home for the hippos and eventually the rhinos. Or, donate to the Society’s
annual appeal that will help fund conservation efforts here and around the world
For more information or to order a gift, click here or call 414-258-2333.