Milwaukee Irish Fest announces gate promotions for 2018 festival
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- Milwaukee Irish Fest is making it easy and affordable for visitors to attend this year's festival which takes place from August 16-19 on Milwaukee's lakefront.
Festivalgoers can take advantage of free or discounted admission opportunities via a variety of gate promotions during the four-day festival.
2018 gate promotions include:
- · Military Discount – Any and all active military members will receive free admission to the festival, any day, with a valid I.D., plus one guest, at any gate window. Thank you for your service to our country.
- · Thursday Promotion (Festival Hours: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.) – Free admission with a donation of school supplies for Hope House on Thursday, Aug. 16. Partial grounds open.
- · Friday Promotion (Festival Hours: 4 p.m. – 12 a.m.) – Half-price Friday! $10 general admission on Friday, Aug. 17.
- · Saturday Promotions (Festival Hours: 12 p.m. – 12 a.m.)
- o Register for the 2018 Arthritis Foundation Run/Walk to Milwaukee Irish Fest and receive free admission before 3 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 18.
- o Military veterans will receive free admission from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. to attend the Vietnam War Commemoration at 3:45 p.m.
- · Sunday Promotions (Festival Hours: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.)
- o College Day – College students receive $3 off general admission with a valid student I.D. between 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 19.
- o Fests Feed Milwaukee – Anyone donating at least three non-perishable food items by 11 a.m. will receive free admission to the festival. All non-perishable food items will be donated to Hunger Task Force. The Hunger Task Force is requesting for donations of canned peaches in 100% juice or with no sugar added.
- o Military Day – Free admission for active, reserve, retired and guard military personnel plus one guest with valid military I.D. on Sunday, Aug. 19.