Milwaukee crossing guard injured in November 10 hit-and-run has died
- "We still don't want to give up:" Family offers update after crossing guard injured in hit-and-run
- Crossing guard injured in hit and run is now double amputee
- Crossing guard injured in hit-and-run near 72nd and Carmen now an amputee
- Family of crossing guard injured in hit-and-run: "How can you leave someone in the street like that?"
- Crossing guard remains in hospital after hit-and-run
- UPDATE: Milwaukee Police looking for vehicle after 71-year-old crossing guard seriously hurt in hit-and-run crash
Police are still searching for the suspect who hit Mr. Tyler. They suspect was driving maroon Buick, either a Park Avenue or LaSabre, likely with front-end damage.
If you have any information, you can call police at 414-935-7360.
Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn released this statement on the death of Andrew Tyler: