Last days of China Lights
HALES CORNERS, Wis. (CBS 58) -- This is the last week for China Lights Lantern Festival at Boerner Botanical Gardens which will end on Sunday, October 29.
Last year, the wildly popular festival attracted more than 100,000 visitors.
Closing Weekend features:
- Friday through Sunday: Mobile Guide giveaway to the first 1,000 visitors each day
- Friday & Saturday: Egg-Roll-Eating Contests
- Saturday & Sunday: Free fortune cookies handed out during the Illumination Parade
China Lights features:
- 50 larger-than-life sculptural lantern displays
- An Illumination Parade
- 6 performances per night Friday through Sunday, with professional acrobats, martial artists, and musicians from China
- Cultural Displays with examples of traditional Asian clothing
- A bustling marketplace, with demonstrations of traditional handicrafts
- Asian and Western food options, Ralph’s Wine & Sake Bar
China Lights is open from 5:30 to 10:00 p.m.
Due to overwhelming demand, a limited number of tickets are being made available each day, online only. Only ticket holders will be allowed entry. No on-site ticket sales are offered.
China Lights is located at Boerner Botanical Gardens, 9400 Boerner Drive, Hales Corners, WI.