Bryant McCray, Reporter
Bryant McCray is a Chicago native. He graduated from St. Norbert College, SNC, with a Bachelors of Arts in Mass Communication, Media Concentration.
Bryant started his journalism career as an intern with WJLA, an ABC affiliate, in Washington, D.C. There he discovered his passion for storytelling and investigative news.
After graduating from SNC, he began to work for the people of Green Bay, Wisconsin, as a reporter and producer for WFRV-TV, a CBS affiliate.
It was in Green Bay where Bryant found a new team to root for, the Green Bay Packers! Along with rooting for the green and gold, Bryant garnished new skills as a storyteller and journalist – learning to hold community leaders accountable, shedding light in corners that often remain dark for far too long.
However, Chicago called Bryant back home for a brief stint -- telling stories to a different audience; working in luxury retail, a time period Bryant says he will never forget.
2020-2021, undoubtedly brought big moments to our nation and our world. It was those big historical moments that brought Bryant back to news.
Now, back in Wisconsin, Bryant seeks to amplify the voices of our community, bridging the unspoken gaps, talking with officials and community members -- not just telling the stories of those that live here, but being an advocate on behalf of all.
When Bryant is not on your TV screen, he is spending time on the dance floor, dancing to his favorite Latin beats; Aventura, Prince Royce, Wisin Y Yandel.
Articles by Bryant McCray
- Floridians take shelter as Hurricane Ian makes landfall
- Generac prepares to offer relief to Floridians ahead of Tropical Storm Ian
- Gas prices rise, ending historic 14-week price decline
- Kenosha begins 3-year $100 million fiberoptic infrastructure project; promises faster internet
- Wisconsin businesses awarded by LGBT Chamber of Commerce for inclusion and diversity
- Robots give time back to students and staff on Marquette University campus
- Lead-safe home program expands in Wisconsin
- Dr. Ben Weston hosts bi-weekly health briefing, says Milwaukee County COVID numbers are down
- Packers fans react after tough loss to Minnesota Vikings
- VA Medical Center in Milwaukee uses Music Therapy to help veterans heal
- Culver's and Kwik Trip engagement photo goes viral on social media
- Muskego Police Department uses UTV to stop traffic violators
- 47 puppies, 1 dog rescued in Washington County find forever homes
- Strike continues for CNH workers in Racine; workers want to get back to work
- Loved ones grieve the loss of 17-year-old Natalie Johnson
- Milwaukee residents notice increase in rodent population
- Kenosha business owners reflect on civil unrest 2 years after shooting of Jacob Blake
- Department of Transportation cracking down on airlines for travel disruptions
- 1968 Olympian comes to Milwaukee to speak with youth at 22nd annual Fellowship Open
- 'A dream come true': U.S. Navy veteran sings National Anthem at Franklin Field
- First responders, community member honored for saving the life of 2-year-old in Brown Deer
- Black Art Theater Festival: Arts used to help heal families affected by gun violence
- 3-time NBA champion and Running Rebels alum, Kevon Looney returns, spreading message of hope and encouragement
- Racine city and county aim at stopping crime, partners with national organization
- Political analyst breaks down lieutenant governor's race
- Analysts weigh in on RNC and political power it could have on general election
- Monkeypox declared Public Health Emergency; Milwaukee prepares to fight the virus
- Kansas votes abortions constitutionally legal, huge stepping stone for rest of nation
- Riverwest 24 returns after 2-year hiatus due to COVID-19
- Waukesha YMCA discontinues longstanding gymnastics program, citing labor shortage, low attendance, and more
- MPS awards $250,000 for students going to college
- Family of man shot and killed in Milwaukee road rage incident marches for justice and answers
- Local food banks facing shortage of food, surging demand amid record-high inflation
- Person's body recovered at Lac La Belle, 2nd drowning in 4 days
- Supreme Court's climate change ruling complicates the push for sweeping student debt cancellation
- Dozens gather in Hart Park to protest Roe V. Wade one month after the ruling
- Members of the Negro Baseball League honored at American Family Field
- $430K grant allocated to 12 youth organizations to help curb violence during summer months
- Spike in downtown Milwaukee car break-ins leads to increase in stolen guns across the city
- Businesses excited to take on Republican National Convention
- "Storm the Bastille" returns after a 2-year hiatus
- Milwaukee's Neeskara Elementary School unearths hidden treasures during redevelopment project
- Kenosha police find alligator 'taking a stroll' on city's north side
- Businesses outside the gates of Summerfest feeling the financial pinch
- Construction woes in Riverwest; Residents curious, where are the workers?
- Milwaukee gets a step closer to landing the 2024 RNC, Nashville withdraws draft agreement
- 8 months later, member of Milwaukee Dancing Grannies reflects over Highland Park shooting
- Walworth Co. fireworks go on ahead of schedule, safety top of mind for first responders
- Fans try to beat the heat as second weekend of Summerfest begins
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast learn law enforcement basics at a camp designed for heroes
- Building from the ashes: Chefs look for new kitchen following Oak Creek fire
- Milwaukee police team up with local business to ease financial burden of car theft, damage