Seasonal Hiring Precautions
The holiday hiring season is here, and if you're looking to pick up some extra work you will want to double check the business first.
For advice on that, Jim Temmer, the president and c-e-o of the BBB of Wisconsin spoke to Bill Walsh on CBS 58’s News at 4:00 PM.
The Better Business Bureau has these tips for hiring:
- Do your research
- Online offers maybe suspicious
- Be careful with personal information
- Overpayment is typical scam
- Be cautious of vague company description
- Check for company website
- No Interview is Suspicious