Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Fire in dryer causes $50,000 in damages to Waukesha home

WAUKESHA, Wis. (CBS 58) -- An estimated $50,000 in damages to a Waukesha home was caused by a dryer fire.

The City of Waukesha Fire Department was called to a home in the 1000 block of Guthrie Road around 7:14 a.m. Monday for a report of a fire.

Upon arrival, crews found smoke and fire showing in the basement on the back side of a single-family home.

All of the occupants safely made it out of the home prior to arrival of the fire department. 

There were no injuries reported.

The investigation revealed that the fire started in a clothes dryer.



Share this article:
Save with