Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Child saved from choking on meatball at Dan Jansen Family Fest

A young boy is recovering after choking on a meatball at the Dan Jansen Family Fest.

Auxiliary Maxx Cziske was monitoring guests and came across a young boy named Braeden who was choking on a meatball.

He monitored Braeden who stopped breathing at which time he delivered one back blow, dislodging the food.

Braeden and his family came into the Greenfield Police Department on Saturday to say thank you.


Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?