Milwaukee Fire Department responds to McDonald's at 76th and Good Hope for reported grease fire

MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- A fire at a McDonald's near 76th and Good Hope Road was quickly extinguished on Saturday afternoon.

The Milwaukee Fire Department was called to the restaurant around 3 p.m. for a reported grease fire in a duct.

The fire was extinguished quickly and no injuries were reported.

There is currently no estimate of the damages done.

It's unclear when the restaurant will be back open for business. 

Share this article: