'1st and Bowl:' Combining football and bowling -- ready for your business again after reopening!
WAUWATOSA, Wis. (CBS 58) -- Milwaukee’s original football bowling entertainment destination, "1st and Bowl," is now re-open after closing on March 15, 2020 to help flatten the curve of the COVID-19 pandemic. As part of the reopening, 1st and Bowl implemented enhanced safety and social distancing measures. “We have re-tooled our layout and increased cleaning with the health and safety of our staff and our customers our number one priority” said Tim Johnson, co-owner of 1st and Bowl. “While we are confident that we have created a safe and fun environment in our spacious warehouse setting, we will constantly review and adapt as necessary” he added.
In conjunction with reopening, 1st and Bowl is introducing new pricing along with a discounted unlimited Summer family pass. “Since day one we have delivered an affordable and fun entertainment experience for friends and families alike” Johnson said. “We realize that with the pandemic, our customers will be coming in smaller groups or with only their family” he continued. “We want to make sure our pricing reflects that shift and maintains a great value.”
Safety and Social Distancing Measures
- Adhering to CDC, FDA, and Wauwatosa Health department recommendations
- Equipment and surfaces are sanitized regularly by our dedicated sanitation team
- Contactless payment and plexiglass installed in high-traffic areas
- The amount of football bowling lanes and customer seating are significantly reduced to promote distancing
- Lane reservations are encouraged to control capacity and ensure a sanitized environment for your group
- Ensuring staff members are healthy, wearing masks and, as appropriate, wearing gloves
- Customers are encouraged to wear masks in high-traffic areas
- Feeling sick? Please stay home and come back when you are well!
Unlimited Summer Family Play Pass and New Pricing
- Unlimited Summer Family Pass: $99 for unlimited summer play (through September 2020) for a household family up to five members. Passholder extras include 10% discount on food, one free lane reservation upgrade and exclusive early entry family days.
- New Pricing: Not a family? We have you covered for more affordable lane rentals. Entry is still only $10. Want to add a lane reservation? You can now do that for only $30 for one hour or $50 for two hours with a minimum of four paid players. We also added the ability to reserve a table next to your lane.
For more information or to purchase a family pass or make a reservation, please visit: https://firstandbowl.com
About 1st and Bowl: Opened in June 2019, 1st and Bowl is Milwaukee’s first football bowling destination. Football bowling is a lane-based game that combines footballs and bowling pins. The game can be played one vs. one or in teams of small groups. With over 20,000 square feet, 1st and Bowl also offers two giant basketball connect em’ games, cornhole/bags and arcade games along with three giant projection screens and six big-screen TVs to cheer on your favorite sports team. Add in some food and drink from 1st and Bowl’s full-service bar and kitchen for an experience you won’t forget! 1st and Bowl is family friendly—ages 10 and up can play football bowling with kids under 10 welcome to participate in our other games and activities at no charge.
1st and Bowl is located at 2969 N. 114th Street in Wauwatosa.