Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Toddler Burned by Garden Hose Water

SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ (KPHO/KTVK) -A toddler in Arizona is home recovering after he was badly burned by water out of a garden hose.

Nine-month-old Nicholas Woodger lives in San Tan Valley, Arizona

He suffered second-degree burns on 30 percent of his body.

His mother, Dominique Woodger, said she was filling up a kiddie pool and accidentally sprayed the boy when she turned on the hose.

She wants to warn others about just how hot the water in a garden hose can get during the summer in Arizona.

View more photos here. 

Share this article: