The Parenting Network: Ways to de-stress
(CBS 58) -- The Parenting Network is offering ideas on ways to help de-stress during high anxiety times.
One way is to create a de-stress ball. The Parenting Network joined CBS 58 on Wednesday, April 29 it explain how it works. You can take any ball and write suggestions on it, when you throw it, whatever your hand lands on is what you do.
De-Stress Ball Suggestions
- Do 10 arm circles (front and back)
- Count to 10
- Take 3 Deep Breaths
- Stretch up HIGH!
- March in place
- Give someone a compliment
- Give yourself a complement
- Sing a song
- Imagine your favorite food…
- Remember a special vacation…
- Say something you are grateful for
- Close your eyes and imagine a special place
- Think of someone who listened to you
- Tell a joke
- Massage your forehead
- Skip around the room
- Make a car or motorcycle noise as you pretend to drive
- Praise yourself for a doing a good job