Ten local artists transform Salvation Army Red Kettles around Milwaukee County
MILWAUKEE COUNTY (CBS 58) -- Ten local artists have been selected to transform 10 of the Salvation Army's iconic Red Kettles this season.
Each artist has painted their kettle with a unique design based on the theme: "Light of the World."
The kettles will be on display at the following locations throughout the county this season:
- 11/23-11/26: House of Harley-Davidson, 6221 W Layton Ave, Greenfield, WI 53220 (Contact: Kristin Wacker, Director of Marketing and Events, 414-988-7008)
- 11/26-11/30: Milwaukee Public Market, 400 N Water St, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- 11/30: Christmas in the Ward, Third Ward
- 12/7: Christkindl Market, 1111 Vel R. Phillips Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53203
- 12/15: Red Kettle on the Red Carpet Gala, 900 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53233
- 12/24: Oak Creek Salvation Army, 8853 S Howell Ave, Oak Creek, WI 53154
To see all of the kettles and to vote for your favorite ones, click here.