Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

San Bernardino Police Chief Said Mass Shooting was Planned

San Bernardino Police Chief confirmed on Thursday the suspect was previously at scene of the shooting. He had attended a luncheon and then left.

Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik committed the deadliest U.S. mass shooting since Sandy Hook in December 2012 before being killed by police, authorities said.

There were 14 killed and 21 wounded in the mass shooting.

Twelve pipe bombs were found in the home of the suspect.                    

The two suspects were dressed in combat style clothes.

Share this article: