Registration open for Brewers "Brewer for Her" event
The Brewers Crew will once again host “Brewed for Her” in the Brewers Team Store at the Home Plate Gate and the Northwestern Mutual Legends Club at Miller Park when the team takes on the Miami Marlins on July 1 at 3:10 PM.
“Brewed for Her” features style tips from fashion experts and top brand merchandise vendors, along with interactive fashion stations. A large variety of product offerings, interactive stations for nails and hair, a fashion show, a parlor for temporary tattoos and vendor booths will be featured. Vendors, fashion experts and beauticians will be on hand to offer advice, give demonstrations and offer product information.
Each ticket for “Brewed for Her” includes the following:
- Early entry for registration begins at 11:00 AM at the Brewers Team Store at the Home Plate Gate
- Access to a fashion show starring Brewers players’ wives begins at 12:00 pm and will give attendees a chance to learn more about specialty Brewers products
- A game ticket in the upscale Northwestern Mutual Legends Club at Miller Park, which includes a high-end buffet menu and two complimentary beverages
- 25% off a special selection of women’s Brewers apparel and accessories
- Access to vendor booths and product displays at the Brewers Team Store at the Home Plate Gate
- Style tips from fashion experts and top brand merchandise vendors
- Access to interactive stations including previews to 2018 spring fashion lines, focus groups, a parlor for temporary tattoos, a nail and hair station and a chance to win prizes
- A special Brewers gift bag
Interested participants are encouraged to act quickly as space is limited to the first 200 attendees. Tickets are currently on sale for $109 per person and can be purchased at Brewers.com/brewedforher or by phone at (414) 902-GAME (4263).