Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Racine Home Uninhabitable after Couch Fire

According to the Racine Fire Department, a couch on the second floor of a two-family residence caught fire late Sunday afternoon causing a significant amount smoke and heat damage to the entire floor. The fire was quickly extinguished by firefighters who checked for any extension.

The occupants were awake at the time of the fire and were able to evacuate unharmed.

There is substantial water damage to the first-floor as well and the Red Cross was called.

The home is uninhabitable and the displaced residents were given a place to stay.

How the couch caught fire is under investigation.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

1 Comments

Post a comment
cbsBoss 112 days ago

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Best Online Video & Music Streaming Services
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MuXiv Music
https://muxiv.com

MoXoX Video
https://moxox.com

YoFuk Adult Video
http://yofuk.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Los mejores servicios de transmisión de video y música en línea
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?