Racine fire warns people of smoking while on oxygen

NOW: Racine fire warns people of smoking while on oxygen

NEXT:

RACINE, Wis. (CBS 58) – A house fire in Racine has firefighters warning people against smoking while on oxygen.

The fire broke out Tuesday morning near 21st and Blaine. Crews contained it to the living room. One woman was hurt and brought to the hospital.

Firefighters say she had been smoking while on oxygen, which started the fire.

Share this article:
 
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?