ProHealth Care revises visitation policy for Waukesha, Oconomowoc hospitals
(CBS 58) -- ProHealth Care is revising its visitation policy at ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital and ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to a press release, most visitation has been suspended.
The following exceptions will be in place under the new policy:
- Pre-surgery: One visitor permitted
- Labor and delivery: One spouse or companion
- Neonatal intensive care: Two parents or guardians
- Emergency departments: One parent or guardian for patients younger than 18.
- Patients with disabilities or dementia: One companion
- Discharge from the hospital: One companion to hear discharge instructions
- Patients at the end of life: Up to three visitors allowed
No visitors will be allowed for patients who have COVID-19 or are suspected of having the infection.
Visitors will undergo health screenings at the hospital entries.