Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Person Taken to Hospital after Someone Mixes Bleach and Vinegar

On Tuesday the South Milwaukee Fire Department was called to the scene of a hazardous materials call to ventilate a single-family home of the vapors that resulted when the occupant mixed bleach and vinegar and was overcome by the toxic chlorine gas that formed as a result.

The fire department took the opportunity to remind the public to never mix cleaning chemicals as the results may be both unpredictable and sickening or deadly.

One person was transported to the hospital for evaluation due to the incident.

Share this article: