'Packer Pastures' dwelling will be featured at Super Bowl LIV
MIAMI, Fla. (CBS 58) -- The Green Bay Packers aren't going to the Super Bowl but they will have a presence in Miami during the week of the big game.
The Super Bowl Experience will feature an NFL-themed neighborhood featuring all 32 NFL team dwellings, including the Green Bay Packers.
It's part of Lowe's Hometown:
- Each dwelling measures roughly 8 feet (high) x 8 feet (wide) x 8 feet (long)
- Each dwellings weighs approx. 400-500 lbs.
- More than six tons of Lowe’s Top Choice lumber were used in the construction of all the dwellings
- More than 200 gallons of Valspar paint and primer were used
- 8 semi-trucks will transport all the dwellings from their construction site in North Carolina to the Super Bowl Experience in Miami
The "Packer Pastures" dwelling features a green and gold dairy barn featuring bales of hay and Wisconsin cheese blocks for guest seating.
The interior features Lambeau Field's infamous end zone wall for fan photos.