NARI Milwaukee to host Home & Remodeling show October 12-14
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) – NARI Milwaukee is hosting its 28th annual Home & Remodeling Show October 12-14.
The show will be held at the Wisconsin Exposition Center at State Fair Park in West Allis.
More than 100 exhibitors in roofing, gutters, windows, doors, HVAC and plumbing will share advice and insight to homeowners.
In addition the show will feature other events including:
- Smart Home Gallery showcasing products designed to automate, simplify and enhance life at home
- Home Solutions Stage with area experts addressing a variety of topics, including “Preparing Your Home for Winter,” “Designing for Small Spaces” and “Tips to Hire a Contractor”
- Make-It-Take-It area with Farmhouse Paint Bar & Café where attendees can create their own vintage wood sign to liven up their home décor (tickets sold separately)
- Oktoberfest Tent with live German music, food and beer. Michael Stickney, a Milwaukee beer guru, will conduct a German beer tasting each day – Fri., Oct. 12, 3 p.m.; Sat., Oct. 13, 5 p.m.; Sun., Oct. 14, 1:15 p.m.
- Holiday Lights Display that’s sure to amaze and delight young and old, created by Christmas Décor by Swimming Pool Services
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Michigan Wolverines will be broadcast live at the show on Oct. 13
Tickets cost $10 at the door or can be bought for $8 in advance online. Seniors cost $8. Children under 17 and retired and active duty military personnel are free.