Milwaukee Bucks Hold Clothing Donation Drive
Milwaukee Bucks are inviting fans to donate clothes during the week-long “Tell Them You Mean Business” clothing collection event, presented by Hupy and Abraham, S.C.
Bucks will be collecting clean, gently used or new business clothing and accessories for men and women to be donated to Bottomless Closet, a Milwaukee Women’s Center program that works to provide work-appropriate, gently used clothes and supportive services to men and women entering or re-entering the workforce.
Bottomless Closet is in need of petite, regular and plus-sized male and female business casual clothing, men’s and women’s steel toed shoes, men’s and women’s socks and new pantyhose in all sizes. After the kickoff party, clothes can be dropped off at any of these five locations in the Milwaukee area:
- Eppstein Uhen Architects (333 E. Chicago St., Milwaukee)
- Hupy and Abraham, S.C. (111 E. Kilbourn Ave., Suite #1100, Milwaukee)
- Schlitz Park – Stockhouse and RiverCenter (1543 N. Second Street, Milwaukee)
- FOX Sports Wisconsin (400 N. Executive Drive, Suite #200, Brookfield)
- BMO Harris Bradley Center (1001 N. Fourth St., Milwaukee)