Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Man injured in Milwaukee apartment fire

MILWAUKEE-- An apartment without smoke detectors went up in flames Friday night.


The Fire Department said that blaze started in the kitchen of the unit near Villard and Sherman around 11:00 p.m.


A 31-year-old man was rescued by firefighters ans revived at the scene.


He is said to be in stable condition and recovering at the hospital.


A firefighter was also injured, but his injuries were minor.


Crews said that it appears to be a cooking related fire.


 


 

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

1 Comments

Post a comment
Baal 79 days ago

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Best Online Video & Music Streaming Services
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MuXiv Music:
https://muxiv.com

MoXoX Video:
https://moxox.com

YoFuk Adult Video:
http://yofuk.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Los mejores servicios de transmisión de video y música en línea
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?