List of Deals at Restaurants for Easter
Posted: Apr 14, 2017 11:21 AM CDT
- Applebee’s – Receive a free kids meal with purchase of adult entree.
- Bakers Square – Reserve Easter pies, such as the new Peanut Butter Banana Supreme.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse – You can attend Easter dinner on Friday and Saturday after 4 p.m. and all day on Easter Sunday. The dinner includes 14 ounces of slow-roasted prime rib with au jus, creamy horseradish, a choice of two sides, soup or salad, and choice of Pizookie.
- Black Angus Steakhouse – Visit on Easter Sunday to enjoy prime rib and other favorites.
- Bob Evans – This Easter, you can catch these two special Offers:
- Bonefish Grill – From 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., you can attend Easter brunch with favorites like crème brulee French toast or the half-pound American Kobe beef and egg burger.
- Boston Market – Bring home the following specials:
- Carryout complete spiral-cut ham dinner for 12 for $109.99.
- Dine-in honey-glazed ham meal for $11.99. The meal includes a choice of two sides, fresh baked cornbread, and a slice of apple pie.
- Bravo Cucina Italiana – From open until 3 p.m., you can choose from a special Easter brunch menu. Full menu is available to close.
- Brio Tuscan Grille – Make your reservation for the Easter brunch.
- Brixx wood Fired Pizza – Raise a toast with a half-price bottle of wine.
- Bruster’s – Hunt down these two special deals:
- Carrabba’s – Check out the special Easter menu, which includes Tuscan-grilled lamb chops.
- Carvel – Slice up specialty Easter cakes, designed with bunnies, baskets, and eggs.
- Cheddar’s Casual Cafe – This season, snatch up two specials:
- Chevy’s Fresh Mex – On Easter Sunday, receive two free kids meals with adult entree purchase.
- Cracker Barrel – Take home a Heat ‘n Serve Easter family meal for up to 10 for $109.99. The meal includes spiral sliced ham and all the fixings, including dessert.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit – Preorder these Easter specials:
- Easter ham feast for $99.95 or Easter prime rib feast for $129.95. Each feast feeds 10 – 12, and includes green beans with bacon, baked potato casserole, soup or salad, and rolls. A la carte spiral-cut ham is also available for $59.95.
- $5 off Easter spiral-cut cut ham, turkey, or prime rib ordered in-restaurant.
- $5 off Easter spiral-cut cut ham, turkey, or prime rib ordered online.
- $10 off an Easter meal ordered in-restaurant. The meal includes a choice of spiral-cut cut ham, turkey, or prime rib and all the fixings.
- $10 off an Easter meal ordered online. The meal includes a choice of spiral-cut cut ham, turkey, or prime rib and all the fixings.
- Fleming’s – From 10 a.m. – 3 p.m., you can chow down on a three-course Easter brunch starting at $44.95. The brunch includes a choice of soup or salad, entree, sides, and dessert.
- Great American Cookies – Take advantage of these specials:
- ?IHOP – Dig into classic dishes during Easter brunch.
- Logan’s Roadhouse – Kick off Easter celebrations with these specials:
- Easter menu, which includes Surf & Turf and other favorites.
- One dozen fresh or ready-bake Yeast Rolls to-go for $3.79
- Macaroni Grill – Pounce on these Offers:
- Maggiano’s – Celebrate the holiday with Easter dine-in or catering.
- MaggieMoo’s – Take advantage of these deals:
- McCormick & Schmick’s – Contact your local restaurant to learn about Easter brunch offerings and hours.
- Mimi’s Café – This year, you can choose from two Offers:
- Chef-prepared takeaway dinner for 6 – 8 for $89.99. The meal includes smoked ham with orange Dijon glaze, scalloped potatoes au gratin, home-thyme glazed carrots, green beans with caramelized onions and bacon, spinach salad with strawberries and goat cheese, and raspberry brown-butter bread.
- Dine-in three-course Easter brunch for $18.99 for adults and $8.99 for kids + free entree offer. The brunch includes a starter, slow roasted turkey or hickory smoked ham, and dessert, in addition to a free entree offer for your next visit with purchase. $5 mimosas will also be served.
- Ninety Nine Restaurants – Attend Easter dinner with roast leg of lamb, lobster tail, prime rib, and more. You can make any entree a three-course meal for an extra $3.79.
- Outback Steakhouse – Visit to get a scratch card for a chance to win free Outback for a year.
- Shoney’s – Hit up the all-day Easter brunch bar, which includes traditional favorites like sliced turkey, ham, peach cobbler, and cornbread stuffing, plus new items like coconut shrimp, edamame succotash, and miniature strawberry yogurt parfaits. A fresh salad, soup, and fruit bar will also be available.
- Spaghetti Warehouse – Rustle up a family feast for four for $30.
- Texas Corral – From 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., you can share a Easter Sunday country ham dinner for $12.99 for adults and $5.99 for kids. The dinner includes two huge slices of Virginia smoked ham topped with pineapple relish and served with green beans, mashed sweet potatoes, and choice of soup or salad.
- Texas Steakhouse & Saloon – From 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., pastors eat free.
- The Cheesecake Factory – Munch on Easter brunch from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. The brunch menu includes fried chicken and waffles benedict, poached eggs with hollandaise, and more.
- The Melting Pot – From 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. on Easter, kids eat free and receive a complimentary goodie bag with every adult four-course menu order.
- Village Inn – You can indulge these limited-time Offers:
- Easter pies and Easter exclusive European truffles.
- *Easter brunch with old favorites and new dishes, such as the poblano-smothered breakfast burrito or Philly Jack benedict.
Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!