Kohl's Family Value Day returning to Wisconsin State Fair
WEST ALLIS, Wis., (CBS 58) – The Wisconsin State Fair is bringing back the Kohl's Family Value Day for the 2019 fair.
The Family Value Day will be held on August 5 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and offers free admission for kids 11-years-old and under and discounted $6 tickets for adults. During the day Kohl's will have an Activity Zone for hands-on, educational activities and "Fair Day" at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
The Kohl’s Activity Zone, open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily, will be located on South Grandstand Avenue and includes the following attractions:
- Kohl’s Building Blocks Program, a Penfield Children’s Center program that promotes the health and positive development of children and celebrates their unique abilities
- Kohl’s Color Wheels, an art-making experience presented by the Milwaukee Art Museum
- Kohl’s Design It! Mobile Lab, features hands-on, design-driven projects led by Discovery World staff
- Kohl’s On The Move, offers interactive activities to feed curiosity for the natural world led by Milwaukee Public Museum staff
- Kohl’s Wild Theater, a conservation-themed theatrical performance from the Zoological Society of Milwaukee
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin patients and their families will enjoy an exceptional re-creation of the Wisconsin State Fair during “Fair Day” at the hospital on Tuesday, August 6 from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. This fun-filled event will include several cherished fair traditions, such as jugglers, magicians, a visit from the 2019 Fairest of the Fairs and traditional fair food, including the delicious Original Cream Puff.