Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Hot Coal Causes Garage Fire in Germantown

On Sunday, April 24 at 12:51 AM the Germantown Fire Department was dispatched to a garage fire at N114 W16695 Royal Court. When firefighters arrived they discovered two garages on fire.

According to the Germantown Fire Department, the fire was possibly started by a hot coal placed on a shelf. 

The fire was extinguished without incident and no one was injured as a result of the fire.

Damage from the incident is estimated at $42,000.

Share this article: