Glendale house fire leaves 3 displaced

NOW: Glendale house fire leaves 3 displaced

GLENDALE, Wis. (CBS 58) -- The Red Cross is helping three people forced out of their home by a fire Thursday, Oct. 31.

North Shore Fire Rescue was called to Acacia Road just after 8 p.m. Thursday night. They say the fire started in the kitchen.

"There's smoke damage throughout the home, but the fire damage and water damage is contained to the kitchen area and a living room space," said Capt. Dan Tyk. 

The cause of the fire was unattended cooking.

No one was hurt. Sadly, a pet bird did not survive. 

Share this article: