Four injured including child after grill explodes in Grant Park

Three adults and one child were injured after the explosion of a grill in South Milwaukee's Grant Park.

One of the adults and the child were taken to the hospital after the explosion at a picnic area. The other two adults took themselves to the hospital.

Officials tells CBS 58 a small portable butane grill exploded causing burn injuries.

Stay with CBS 58 through this developing story.

Share this article:
 
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?