Fire Destroys Local Day Care
An overnight fire destroys a local day care. Luckily, no one was there at the time.
Creative Minds Child Development Center near St. Joseph's Hospital use to be the daycare of twenty children. Now the owners are trying to move forward after a fire took everything.
Fire fighters say the fire is suspicious and the owners have serious questions as well. Fire investigators tell us there were several fires started in different parts of the center. The owners tell CBS 58 News before they opened a year and a half ago, there was a major setback, one that is raising red flags now.
\"When we were getting our occupancy permit someone did arson to the garage so we had no garage. It seems strange that we go for our occupancy permit again and now the whole building is gone,\" said Owner Caiyle Grant.
Owners say they will find a new location and plan to reopen their daycare.