Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Fire crews save several family pets after fire breaks out in Sheboygan County home

SHEBOYGAN COUNTY, Wis. (CBS 58) -- An electrical failure sparked a fire in a Village of Kohler home on Tuesday afternoon.

Fire broke out shortly before noon at a home in the 600 block of School Street.

The original 911 caller reported that a bathroom inside the home was on fire.

Kohler Police Officers and Sheboygan County Sheriff’s Deputies arrived within a couple of minutes and observed smoke and flames coming from one of the bathroom walls. Handheld fire extinguishers were used in an attempt to stop the fire from spreading.

Kohler Fire Department personnel arrived and found an active working fire. The fire extended into surrounding walls. An aggressive attack stopped the fire from spreading any further. During this time, fire crews also were able to rescue several family pets.

There is no damage estimate available at this time.

No one was injured. 

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?