Financial planner: 5 pieces of advice for setting up your child’s financial future
(CBS 58) – Certified financial planner Tony Drake joined CBS 58 to share advice for parents looking to jump start their child’s financial future.
Drake’s money lessons for mom and dad include:
- When the baby arrives - get life insurance
- When kids are in school - teach them how to earn money
- Getting a first job - talk about saving for retirement
- In adulthood - share your financial plan
- When your kids have kids - save for future generations
More information can be found on the Drake and Associates website.