Commercial cleaning company offers tips for sanitization
(CBS 58) – Schools and businesses around the world are looking for the best ways to sanitize during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The owner of Enviro-Master Milwaukee, Emily Casey, joined CBS 58 to talk about sanitizing and disinfection.
Casey offered the following tips for schools:
- Make hand sanitizer available and accessible in classrooms and hallways
- Keep cleaning wipes inside classrooms
- Carve out a few minutes before a lesson begins to allow students to wipe down desks, chairs, and shared equipment
- Make infection prevention part of the curriculum - teachers can model how to cough or sneeze into a tissue or elbow and reiterate lessons on proper hand washing techniques
- Utilize touch-free trash cans
- Restrooms are breeding ground for most germs. Make sure these facilities are cleaned several times a day and have an adequate supply of hand soap, paper towels, and hand sanitizer
More information can be found on the Enviro-Master website.