Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Christmas tree fire closes Milwaukee Country Club

RIVER HILLS-- A Christmas tree ignited a blaze in a first floor dining room at the Milwaukee Country Club Sunday morning.

The North Shore Fire Department responded to the fire around 10 a.m.

Crews found heavy smoke inside the building, but the fire was contained to the dining room by the sprinkler system.

In addition to fire damage in the dining room, there was heavy smoke and water damage throughout the first floor of the building.

No one was injured. The club will be closed indefinitely while repairs are being made.




Share this article:
Save with