Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Chimney fire near Center and Holton leaves 5 displaced

MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- Five people are homeless after a chimney fire got out of control.

Crews were called to the home near Center and Holton just after 4 p.m. on Friday.

Officials say the fire spread from the chimney to the roof of the house.

Everyone made it out of the home safely.

The Red Cross is helping those that were impacted.

The investigation remains ongoing.

Share this article:
Save with