Chef Mike Haracz shares easy breakfast recipe
By: Mike Curkov Facebook | Twitter
Posted: May 27, 2020 8:26 AM CDT
Milwaukee high schoolers receive career advice from Mayor Cavalier...
Red Cross heads south to aid victims of severe weather
Missing Franklin woman’s children await answers on 2-year anniversary...
Milwaukee groups weigh in on Nashville school shooting
About 200 Milwaukee voters to receive corrected absentee ballots...
5-year-old shot inside home watching TV; family pleads for community...
Disability advocates speak out about absentee voting laws after...
’Not as political as what we’re seeing right now’: Former...
Residents thankful after New Berlin firefighters rescue woman,...
Cheaper concessions, new experiences and rule changes: The Brewers’...
MATC men’s basketball team crowned national champions
Potential buyer for Northridge Mall adds extra security with...
(CBS 58) -- Chef Mike Haracz joined CBS 58 to share an easy breakfast recipe anyone can do at home.
Overnight breakfast strata:
1. Mix a half loaf of stale french bread, about a pound of cooked breakfast sausage, and a bowl of cheese curds in a greased pan.
2. Whisk a dozen eggs, two cups of whole milk together. Add salt and pepper.
3. Pour the eggs/milk into the pan.
4. Let sit for 6+ hours (maybe make the night before).
5. Bake for one hour at 325 degrees.
Haracz has more recipes on his YouTube channel.