Bucks announce details for Family Nights
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) – Bucks Family Nights are back for the 2018-19 season including a family ticket offer.
Starting at $90, a Bucks Family Night ticket package includes four tickets to a Bucks game at Fiserv Forum, four Klement’s brats and four regular sodas.
Highlights of the Bucks Family Nights schedule this season include a matchup against the Nets on Saturday, December 29 that will also feature a birthday celebration for Bucks mascot, Bango, and a game on Friday, January 25 vs. Charlotte where the first 5,000 kids 14 and under will receive a free youth Bucks jersey.
Here's the complete schedule for Bucks Family Nights:
- Sunday, November 4 vs. Sacramento
- Wednesday, November 21 vs. Portland
- Saturday, December 29 vs. Brooklyn
- Friday, January 25 vs. Charlotte
- Sunday, March 24 vs. Cleveland
- Sunday, April 7 vs. Atlanta