The Bartolotta Restaurants to hire front and back-of-house positions as restaurants reopen
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- The Bartolotta Restaurants group has announced plans to hire nearly 80 employees at its Bacchus, Lake Park Bistro, Mr. B's Brookfield, Harbor House and Ristorante Bartolotta dal 1993 locations.
The organization has posted full and part-time positions for bussers, hosts, servers, line cooks, pastry cooks, dishwashers, bartenders, and more.
Chef Bartolotta is "committed to rehiring staff that were temporarily let go during the pandemic-related shutdown," according to a press release, "as well as looking to add new talent to the team."
Ristorante Bartolotta dal 1993, Harbor House, and Mr. B's have been open for several weeks, and reopening dates for Lake Park Bistro and Bacchus will be announced soon.
As reopening plans proceed, The Bartolotta Restaurants will enforce heightened sanitation and safety standards, including:
• Face masks for staff members and guests
• Reservations required (reservations will be held for 15 minutes) and temperature checks upon entry
• Touchless payment options and QR codes to view menus on smartphones
• Rearranged dining rooms that offer distance and privacy between tables; as well as custom-made safety partitions where applicable
• UV-C technology that actively seeks and destroys microorganisms in the air and on hard surfaces
• Meticulously and deliberately cleaned tables within every new reservation
Those interested, must apply online at bartolottas.com/careers.