UPDATE: Man killed in triple shooting near 10th and Burleigh, 4-year-old seriously hurt
Updated: 5:15 a.m. on August 13, 2018
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- Milwaukee Police continue to investigate a triple shooting that occurred Sunday evening.
According to police, a 28-year-old man was fatally shot, a 14-year-old suffered a non-life threatening injury and a 4-year-old was seriously hurt in the incident.
Police say the shooting happened near 10th and Burleigh around 8:20 p.m. Both the 14-year-old and 4-year-old victims were taken to the hospital to be treated.
The shooting remains under investigation and police continue to search for a suspect.
Posted: 8:59 p.m. on August 12, 2018
MILWAUKEE (CBS 58) -- Milwaukee Police are investigating a triple shooting near 10th and Burleigh Sunday evening. The shooting was reported around 8:45 p.m.
Three people were shot including a 5-year-old and teenager. An adult man who was also shot has died according to the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner.
It is the third fatal shooting on Sunday and the 12th homicide in the first 12 days of August.
Here is a list of the 12 homicides and the dates and locations where they happened:
- August 1 - 104th and Jonen
- August 1 - 18th and Brown
- August 6 – First homicide victim at Swing Park near Holton and Water
- August 6 – Second homicide victim at Swing Park near Holton and Water
- August 6 – 5th and Clarke
- August 6 – 7th and Concordia
- August 7 – 58th and Townsend
- August 8 – 35th and Clarke
- August 9 – 26th and Capitol
- August 12 - 76th and Melvina
- August 12 – 20th and Hopkins
- August 12 - 10th and Burleigh
CBS 58 has a crew heading to the scene. Stay with CBS 58 through this developing story.