Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Woman, dog safe after Cudahy house fire

CUDAHY, Wis. (CBS 58) – A woman and her dog are safe after their home caught fire Tuesday night.

Authorities say several neighbors called the fire department after seeing flames coming from the roof of a home near Delaware Ave. and E. Holmes Ave. around 11:05 p.m. When police got to the scene, the woman inside didn’t know her home was on fire. Authorities helped her and her dog get out safely.

Officials say the fire started in an upstairs fireplace and spread to the attic and roof.

The home was significantly damaged.

Share this article:
Save with