Winter parking regulations in effect, snow emergencies issued ahead of snowfall
SOUTHEASTERN WISCONSIN (CBS 58) – Several snow emergencies have been issued in cities across Southeastern Wisconsin ahead of the expected Tuesday evening snow.
Below are the details:
City of Fort Atkinson
- Snow emergency in effect beginning at 10 p.m. on Tuesday, December 29 through 2 p.m. on Wednesday, December 30
City of Kenosha
- Snow emergency from Tuesday, December 29 at 6 p.m. through December 30 at 3 p.m.
No parking on city streets
City of Milwaukee
- Snow emergency NOT issued
- Winter parking regulations in effect (December 1-March 1. Posted signs take precedence. No parking allowed on through highways and bus routes from 2 a.m. to 6 a.m.)
Village of Pleasant Prairie
- Snow emergency declared from Tuesday, December 29 at 6 p.m. through December 30 at 12 p.m.
- No parking allowed on village streets
Village & Town of Somers
- Snow emergency will be in effect from 6 p.m. Tuesday (12/29) through 12 p.m. Wednesday, (12/30)
- Residents are reminded to park their vehicles accordingly, with no parking in designated areas