US Open Trophy Tour coming to Milwaukee County Parks
Milwaukee County Parks has teamed up with the U.S. Open Trophy Tour to bring the revered U.S. Open Trophy to eleven park locations before it reaches its final destination at Erin Hills, site of the 117th U.S. Open Championship.
The U.S. Open Trophy Tour will provide the opportunity for fans to admire the inspirational trophy, which dates back to 1895, and learn about the championship's prestigious history. Fans who take their photo with the trophy and share via social media using #LexusGolf will also be entered for a chance to win two tickets to the final round of this year’s U.S. Open Championship.
The trophy tour will include stops at seven of the county’s top public golf courses, including Brown Deer Golf Course on Memorial Day, Grant Park Golf Course on May 21 and Currie Park Golf Course on June 11. The tour will also visit four Milwaukee County beer gardens and other public attractions in the region.
Milwaukee County Parks U.S. Open Trophy Tour Dates
- May 18, 5-8 PM - Traveling Beer Garden 5k Run at Juneau Park, 900 N Prospect Ave, Milwaukee
- May 21, 11 AM-3 PM - Grant Park Golf Course, 100 Hawthorne Avenue, South Milwaukee
- May 21, 4-7 PM - South Shore Terrace Kitchen & Beer Garden, 2900 South Shore Drive, Milwaukee
- May 29, 9 AM-1 PM - Brown Deer Golf Course, 7625 North Range Line Road, Glendale
- June 3, 8 AM-11 AM - Oakwood Park Golf course, 3600 West Oakwood Road, Franklin
- June 3, 12:30-4 PM - Dretzka Park Golf Course, 12020 West Bradley Road, Milwaukee
- June 4, 11 AM-3 PM - Whitnall Park Golf Course, 6751 South 92nd Street, Franklin
- June 4, 4-7 PM - Whitnall Park Beer Garden, 8831 North Root River Parkway, Greendale
- June 5, 12 PM-4 PM - Greenfield Park Golf Course, 12001 West Greenfield Avenue, Milwaukee
- June 5, 5-8 PM - Greenfield Park Traveling Beer Garden, 2028 South 124th Street, West Allis
- June 11, 8-11 AM - Currie Park Golf Course, 3535 North Mayfair Road, Wauwatosa