U.S. Cellular bringing music, games, and charging stations to Summerfest 2019
In addition to charging ports located at the base of the U.S. Cellular Connection Stage sign and the charging patio along the lakefront, U.S. Cellular will set up nine charging stations strategically placed around the festival grounds.
The stations are free for public use and can accommodate both Android and iOS devices. Festival-goers can charge up at the following locations:
• U.S. Cellular “Wireless Warriors Mobile Tour” located on the West side of the U.S. Cellular Connection Stage
• Harley-Davidson Roadhouse, along the main walkway
• JoJo’s Martini Lounge near the American Family Insurance Amphitheater
• North concourse of the American Family Insurance Amphitheater
• VIP hospitality areas located at the U.S. Cellular Connection Stage, Harley-Davidson Roadhouse, Briggs Big Backyard and American Family Insurance Amphitheater
This year, the U.S. Cellular Connection Stage welcomes country, alternative and hip-hop acts. The venue, which re-opened in 2018, features a totally rebuilt stage, the largest LED screen on the grounds, benches with charging amenities along the lakefront, a new bar area and improved walkways for fans.
U.S. Cellular’s presence at Summerfest will extend beyond the stage with the ‘Wireless Warriors’ Tour, an interactive exhibit that allows the public to participate in activities showcasing wireless technology from Samsung and Google with the chance to win prizes.
Visitors who play the Wireless Warriors game will also be entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win a $10,000 wireless prize pack that includes cash and a U.S. Cellular gift card. For more information, please click here.