Tip Line: 414-777-5808 | newsdesk@cbs58.com

Unattended candles cause Racine house fire, no one hurt

RACINE, Wis. (CBS 58) -- The Racine Fire Department says unattended candles are to blame for causing a house fire Sunday night.

Authorities say they were called to a home near Valley Dr. and Linden Ave. for smoke in the upstairs. Crews were able to put out the fire shortly after arriving on scene. 

The fire caused $5,000 in damage. No one was hurt. 

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?