Tickets Still Available for Packers Tailgate Tour
Tickets are still available for the ‘Green Bay Packers Tailgate Tour,’ set for June 17-21. The tour will make stops in Ripon on June 17, Fort Atkinson on June 18, Dodgeville on June 19, Black River Falls on June 20 and Shawano on June 21, with tailgate parties held in each city to support a local non-profit organization.
Tour celebrities include Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy, players Jared Abbrederis, Sam Barrington and Jayrone Elliott, and Packers alumni LeRoy Butler, Robert Brooks and Sean Jones. Tickets for each location are still available, and can be purchased at the below locations.
- Ripon: June 17 at Royal Ridges, 1 Westgate Dr., Ripon. To benefit the Ripon Community Thrift Store & Food Pantry. Doors open at 4:00 PM. Tickets on sale at Pick ‘n Save, 1188 W. Fond du Lac St. (Hwy 23 W); Citgo, 641 E. Oshkosh St.; Ripon, 1105 W. Fond du Lac St.; BP at 204 E. Fond du Lac St.
- Fort Atkinson: June 18 at Fort Atkinson High School, 925 Lexington Blvd., Fort Atkinson. To benefit the Boys & Girls Club of Fort Atkinson. Doors open at 3:00 PM. All ticket information can be found at http://www.bgcfortatkinson.org/packers.
- Dodgeville: June 19 at Harris Park Ley Memorial Pavilion, 600 Bennett Road, Dodgeville. To benefit the Iowa County Humane Society. Doors open at 12:30 PM. Tickets on sale at the Iowa County Humane Society, 305 County Road YZ, Dodgeville; Driftless Depot, Organic Market, Deli & Café at 140 S. Winsted St./Hwy 23, Spring Green; Mounds Middleton, 8311 University Ave., Middleton; Mounds Fitchburg, 5350 King James Way, Fitchburg; Miller and Son’s Supermarket, 1845 Springdale St., Mt. Horeb; or online at www.ichs.net. Only $5 general admission tickets still available.
- Black River Falls: June 20 at Ho-Chunk Black River Falls Bingo Hall, W9010 WI-54 E., Black River Falls. To benefit Benefit Riverfront. Doors open at 4:30 PM. Tickets on sale at Re-Pete’s Saloon & Grill, 300 Gebhardt Rd., Black River Falls; The Black River Area Chamber of Commerce, 120 N. Water St., Black River Falls; Riverfront-La Crosse, 3000 South Avenue, La Crosse; or online at www.riverfrontinc.org. Regular and VIP tickets still available.
- Shawano: June 21 at Crawford Center, 255 S. Waukechon St., Shawano. To benefit the Red River Riders. Doors open at 5:00 PM. Tickets on sale at Idell Johnston State Farm Office, 207 S. Main St., Shawano; WTCH Radio Station, 1465 E. Green Bay St., Shawano; Charlie’s County Market, 521 S. Main St., Shawano; Bubba’s BBQ, 114 S. Main St., Shawano; or online at www.redriverriders.org. Regular and $5 general admission tickets still available.
The tour will take place aboard a customized motor coach emblazoned with the “Green Bay Packers Tailgate Tour” logo and the phrase “Touching Down in Your Community.” In addition to the designated locations, tour celebrities will make surprise stops as the schedule allows.
The Ripon, Black River Falls and Shawano tailgate parties will welcome the players and alumni arriving at 6:00 PM, and festivities will run until 8:30 PM. The Fort Atkinson tailgate party will be held from 4:00 PM until 6:30 PM, and the Dodgeville tailgate party will be held from 1:00 PM until 3:30 PM. A local non-profit organization will host each party, which will feature food, giveaways, question-and-answer sessions and autographs. Tailgate party tickets cost $30.
General admission tickets also are still available for $5 for the Dodgeville and Shawano tailgate party locations, which includes access to the Q-and-A sessions as well as tailgate party activities. Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
One hundred percent of the Tailgate Tour proceeds will benefit the hosting organizations. Further ‘Tailgate Tour’ details can be found on www.packers.com as the dates near.