Thermal imaging camera helps to detect fire inside wall, ceiling of Racine home
Posted: Feb 25, 2019 4:45 PM CDT
Natalie’s Everyday Heroes: ’Cycling Without Age’ makes...
Barber shop offers up new twist on conversations with police
Voices Against Coalition releases ’Stop the violence’ music...
Master Lock employees protest announced closure of Milwaukee...
Milwaukee County unveils new Pride Bus design ahead of Pride...
Condiment controversy: Does ketchup belong on a hot dog?
Bills targeting sexual assault procedures at Wisconsin National...
Google employees teach kids how to be safe and smart online
Nearby Nature Milwaukee and Zoological Society of Milwaukee host...
Crews respond to fire at Milwaukee recycling plant
Wauwatosa West HS students volunteer to help end period poverty
‘Picklemall’ may be coming to Milwaukee, players promise...
RACINE, Wis. (CBS 58) -- A house in Racine suffered $100,000 in damages following a fire on Monday afternoon.
The Racine Fire Department was called to a home in the 1800 block of Douglas Avenue around 12 p.m. for a report of smoke inside of a home.
The resident of the upper unit was able to help evacuate the tenant in the lower unit before the fire department arrived on scene.
The Racine Fire Department used a thermal imaging camera to find the fire inside of a interior wall.
The thermal imaging camera was also used to find another area of fire inside the living room ceiling.
No one was injured.
The Red Cross is assisting the two adult occupants of the lower unit.