Snow emergencies, winter storm warnings declared ahead of expected winter storm
SOUTHEASTERN WISCONSIN (CBS 58) -- Several snow emergencies have been declared in anticipation of a weekend winter storm, and winter parking regulations will be in effect throughout many portions of Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Snow emergency starting at 8 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 30 through 8 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 31.
City of Wauwatosa
- Snow emergency starting at 10 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 30. The snow emergency will be lifted at such time as conditions permit.
City of Kenosha
- Snow emergency starting at 9 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 30 until 3 p.m. Monday, Feb. 1
- Parking is prohibited on all city of Kenosha streets during the snow emergency
City of New Berlin
- Snow emergency beginning at 6 p.m. on Jan. 30 and extending through 6 p.m. on Jan. 31
- Street parking is prohibited during the snow emergency. No one may park any vehicle on a street, alley or public parking lot. Any vehicle that interferes with snow removal operations or emergency vehicles may be removed at the owner's expense.
- Due to staffing shortages, the city's plowing services may be delayed. Expect travel conditions to be hazardous as you may encounter unplowed or semi-plowed roads in certain areas of the city during and after the storm.
Village of Pleasant Prairie
- Snow emergency beginning at 8 a.m. Jan. 30 and remaining in effect until 10 p.m. Jan. 31.
- No parking is allowed on village streets at this time. All snow emergency parking restrictions will be enforced.
- For information on the Village Snow and Ice Removal Plan, click here.
City of Racine
- Snow emergency from midnight Jan. 30 through 11 p.m. Jan. 31
- No parking permitted on either side of the city's arterial and collector streets. Alternate side parking will be in effect from 2 a.m.- 6 a.m. Vehicles in violation will be ticketed and subject to towing.
City of West Allis
- Snow emergency beginning Jan. 30 at 6 p.m. and concluding Feb. 1 at 11 p.m.
- Parking is prohibited on all major emergency thoroughfares for the duration of the emergency. Residential parking is limited to one side of all other streets. Any vehicles in violation will be ticketed and towed at the owner's expense. For more information, click here.