Significant damage to laundromat following dryer fire in Village of Dousman

WAUKESHA CO. (CBS 58) -- A Village of Dousman laundromat was significantly damaged after a dryer fire extended through the business overnight. 

According to the Western Lakes Fire District, a neighbor called after noticing smoke coming from Dousman Laundry, near Main St. and Grove St. 

On arrival, crews witnessed heavy smoke billowing out the front. Crews made an interior attack, while search and suppression efforts were underway.

There were no injuries to civilians or fire crews as a result of the fire. 

Initial investigation shows the fire started in a dryer and extended throughout the building causing significant damage.


Share this article:
 
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?