Sheriff's Department issues 240 citations, makes 7 arrests at Country Thunder
Posted: Jul 25, 2017 2:52 PM CDT
The Kenosha County Sheriff's Department issued 240 citations and made 7 arrests at Country Thunder.
The Sheriff's Department says those numbers are down from years past.
More than half of those citations were for underage drinking.
- Underage drinking 192
- Trespassing 26
- Fraud on an Attraction 8
- DC 5
- Resisting 3
- Obstructing 1
- Theft 1
- Possession of Marijuana 1
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia 1
- Fireworks 1
- Vandalism 1
- A 21-year-old Machesney Park, IL man for Substantial Battery and Disorderly Conduct
- A 19-year-old Round Lake Beach, IL man for Delivery of Cocaine, Possession of LSD, Marijuana and Ecstasy with Intent to Deliver, and Substantial Battery
- A 46-year-old Rockford, IL man for Domestic Violence Battery and Disorderly Conduct
- A 46-year-old Burlington, WI woman for Operating While Intoxicated – third offense
- A 17-year-old Lake in the Hills, IL man for Substantial Battery and Disorderly Conduct
- A 25-year-old Carpentersville, IL man for Disorderly Conduct and Resisting
- A 20-year-old Shelby Township, MI man for Disorderly Conduct and Resisting